I’m Graham Phillips, completely crowdfunded UK journalist. To make a contribution to my work, click here!
I’m now back in the UK. This latest period of work in Donbass has been almost exactly 4 months, starting as it did back in mid-September of 2016, and entirely crowdfunded as per here –
There have been over 200 videos in this time, over 6 million views – on my channel alone, mass exposure in media across the world.
I’m now working through the pledges to honour those I made to you, and even exceed them, so those involved, look out for that! For now, here were 5 key moments from a hugely productive time –
- Showing Ukrainian forces violating Minsk by use of heavy artillery, by Debalstevo, December 2016 –
- Exposing the fake news story of the BBC and ‘gulags’ in the LPR –
- Showing how the OSCE really ‘work’ in Donbass-
- Exclusive 360 degree reportage (the first of its kind from Donbass), one here from Pervomaisk –
- Special reportage about weapons made in the LPR, tested there –
Of course, it’s an information war, as well as war – and I’ve written about that here!
What comes next? Here you can read about my next full-length film, The Story of Irina Gurtyak. To speak of films, after that, I’ll complete the edit for film ‘A Brit in Crimea (on his holidays), as well as shooting new material for that.
And then there’s my upcoming film about the late, amazing Doctor Liza, which will have full English subs. There’s also going to be a lot on MH17, on which I’ve been writing and publishing news videos on, of late!
There’s also lots of exciting reportage planned, look out for an announcement on that soon, with a new crowdfunding campaign to come!
As ever, huge thanks for your support! Graham