British foreign secretary Boris Johnson is in Ukraine just now. And now you can join in too, with this fun new game, all ages, for when Boris is either in Ukraine, or doing something connected with Ukraine!
1. Shake foreign minister Pavel Klimko’s hand and throw out a meaningful slogan!
3. Pavlo around but can’t get a handshake one? Stand somewhere official-looking with him, aforementioned slogan.
5. Do not mention anything about Ukrainian forces shelling civilian areas of Donbass.
6. Go to a shrine marking some terrorists who were killed (by their own people) overthrowing an elected government. Say they are ‘heroes’ who ‘died for freedom’ etc.
7. Only goes to Kiev. Why would you need to go anywhere else? Everything you need to know about Ukraine can be ascertained through diplomatic meetings in a few hours in Kiev, right Boris!
That is Boris and Ukraine Bingo!!!
10. Want a bonus? Boris says something about Crimea, when he’s neither been, nor demonstrates knowing anything about it….