I’ve been back in Donbass for near 3 weeks now, here’s a look at 10 key pieces of reportage in that time.
1. A look at the difference in treatment of 2 British men who served for different sides in Donbass –
2. A trip to the LPR frontlines to see what Victory Day means for the fighters there – full English –
3. Full filming of Victory Day in Lugansk, here, the start of that event!
Here – a look at the ‘Immortal Regiment’ in Lugansk on Victory Day!
4. Republic Day in the Donetsk People’s Republic, which saw a turnout of some 60,000, but again, wasn’t covered by any western media! Here, a look at how it was –
5. Here on the Truth Speaker, I tackled the claims of Alexander Khodokovsky, a constant source of misinformation from Donbass.
6. And here, a debunking of more lies about Donbass from the Ukraine side –
7. Here, covering the conflict, as civilians again came under fire from Ukrainian forces, with a woman wounded, here in Kominternovo –
8. Here, a look at Lugansk, School 60, as the final bell of school sounded for sixth formers there –
9. And, it was a return to Kominternovo, to spend a day there in that DPR frontier town, to see how exactly it is. See here, for full video reportage –
10. And here, a revealing interview about the OSCE, with a Kominternovo woman –
All of this, and much much more, and it’s all been possible thanks to your support! To be involved in my new crowdfunding campaign, click here –
To make an ongoing donation to my work, click here –