I recently completed a 2-month period of work in Donbass. There will be even more reportage to come from that, but I wanted to put together a ‘top 10’ of key moments, however so many there were, we’re at 25, and this just in English.
All my work is funded by your support, via crowdfunding, to be involved, click here.
Huge thanks to all of you, who’ve supported my work. I’ll be doing a new video to thank you soon!
1. The completion, with Oleg Somov, of my film, Irina Gurtyak, a journalist’s story, now with full English subtitles, by Vitaly Chernichenko –
And presentation in Lugansk –
2. Bringing you reportage from the frontiers, the places other journalists don’t venture!Graham – Special Reportage (#11) A Tour Through Donetskiy, LPR Frontier, After Ukrainian Shelling
One of my main points of focus, was bringing you as much English-language reportage as possible, to show you how things really there, in spoken English!
3. Ronald van Amerongen, the Dutchman in Donbass, speaks –
4. An English-lanaguage interview with Donetsk residents, about how things really are in Donetsk!
I brought you unique reportage from the frontlines, and frontier settlements…
5. Graham in Donbass (#47) Going to the LPR Furthest Frontline Position Today
6. Graham – Special Reportage (#12) Trip to the Donbass Wartorn Village of Nikishino
7. Interview with a Russian Volunteer Fighter in Donbass, LPR (Eng subs)
And back to English-language interviews –
8. English Interview from Lugansk – Miss Elegance, in Miss Lugansk People’s Republic
Back to the frontline –
9. LPR Militia Fighters Talk about WWII Monument, by LPR Frontlines, Donbass
10. Graham in Donbass (#38) Donbass – LPR – Frontlines, and What Victory Day Means to the Militia
11. A couple of videos from a spectacular Victory Day, in Lugansk!!
12. And from an also spectacular Miss LPR contest, in Lugansk! Here, a Crimea tribute –
Here, interviews with 5 of the girls, with full English subs –
13. Back to Donetsk, and a spectacular drone look as 1000 lanterns were released into the night sky to mark children killed in war, in Donbass.
On the theme of 1st June, International Protector of Children Day, I went to Gorlovka to speak to kids wounded in war, here, with English subtitles.
14. Gorlovka, Donbass Children Speak about Being Wounded by Ukrainian Shelling in War
15. Interview with Liza, 3, wounded by Ukrainian shelling, her mother killed on spot.
Knowing it was a hot-zone, I wanted to go to report from Kominternovo –
16. Driving over 100km in the Donetsk People’s Republic, from Donetsk to Kominternovo (frontier)
17. An Introduction Tour to the DPR Frontier Village of Kominternovo
18. 60 Seconds in the DPR Village of Kominternovo, under Ukrainian shelling
Night and Morning in the Village of Kominternovo, Donbass, DPR
19. Kominternovo man: “Shelling (by Ukrainian forces) started suddenly, without any provocation”
Kominternovo: “The OSCE said ‘everyone knows that Poroshenko is killing his own people'”
Showing you Donbass at work, here, Lugansk!
20. Graham – Special Reportage (#14) My Day in a Lugansk Bread Factory
A French delegation visiting Donbass!
21. French Delegation in the Donetsk People’s Republic (#1) Visit to a Donetsk Hospital
Debunking Ukrainian misinformation
22. Donetsk People’s Republic Reaction to claims by Ukraine’s Mariana Betsa
Bringing you breaking news reports of terrorist attacks in Lugansk –
23. Lugansk, Explosion Goes off in City Centre Today, 1 Killed, 5 Wounded
17:00 – Aftermath of 2nd Explosion in Lugansk, Donbass Today
Showing you real videos of how life really is in Donbass:
24. Last School Bell for Junior Class in Lugansk, Lugansk People’s Republic, School 60
Lugansk, The Final Bell for Sixth Formers, School 60, 60 Minutes Uncut
And with your help, helping children there!!
25. Lutugino Children’s Home, Donbass: My Most Recent Trip, How you Can Help
This, just a selection, and more coming soon. Once again, huge thanks for all your help, and support!